The exhibition features over 100 companies, including new exhibitors for 2019. The event will include:
- Future trends in design, technology and safety. Symposium presented by Wenger with Guest Speaker Oliver Leigers, BGVC1 Accredited International Safety Inspector. Symposium includes presentations from JR Clancy, HOAC, Black Cat Music, Philips & J&C Joel
- Audio demonstrations from d&b audiotechnik and Sound Technology
- Audio demonstration by HD Pro/L'Acoustics in the refurbished Alexandra Palace Theatre
- Clear-Com presentation looking at networked intercoms on musicals
- Free Vectorworks training sessions
- Zero 88 hands-on introduction and training sessions designed to familiarise you with the operation of the FLX family consoles.
- Free specialist equipment training and tutorials from Tait and ETC
- ABTT Technical standards updates
- HSE - important sessions on Fundamental legal duties for employers
- Tax advice from Tony Lennon from BECTU
- The Climate Emergency Declaration Pack - Presentation from SiPA
- Chris Higgs on the latest standards on LOLER, TC433, ICoPER
- Recruitment Opportunities
- One Night Only - In Loyal Company - performance from David William Bryan at Alexandra Palace Theatre
Admission is free to The ABTT Theatre Show but you are required to register in advance of attendance.